If your automatic gate seems to be hesitating or your commercial overhead door is a little slow or not moving at all, it is time to call Automated Gate Services for service. Maybe you notice excessive wear on a particular component or there seems to be a short in your access control system. We specialize in automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in Corona.
As is typical for most mechanisms with moving parts, commercial overhead doors and automatic gates tend to operate more efficiently when maintenance services are completed on a regular basis. Periodic assessment of hardware, access control equipment, safety devices and lubrication needs ensure that your automatic gates and commercial overhead doors operate smoothly when you need them most. Preventive maintenance is often able to stop problems before they escalate into emergency situations.
Depending on the automatic gate or commercial overhead door usage and the type that you have, we offer a variety of preventative maintenance agreements to fit the needs of your project such as monthly preferred, quarterly, semi-annual and annual interval options. We offer first-rate inspection, evaluation and recommendations for all the commercial overhead doors and automatic gates we install. A gate used by a family likely gets less use than that in a commercial operation where many employees are in and out on a daily basis, so we can adjust maintenance services accordingly.
Contact the experts at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711 to make an appointment for automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in Corona. If you have a question about your commercial overhead door and automatic gate operation, we can help! We are always ready to take your call and are able to assist with whatever commercial overhead door and automatic gate requirements you may have.
In addition to the numerous other things that concern your business and its successful operation, safety for your employees and the property itself are also paramount. Controlling access aids in ensuring that only authorized personnel are allowed on the premises. Automatic gates are the best way to tackle this issue and are available in all styles, materials, designs and budgets. There are many advantages to remote gate installation service & repair in Perris.
Consider these benefits:
- Convenience and security for employees.
- Remote controllers, sensors and circuits are included for efficiency and added security. There are a variety of choices from basic to sophisticated.
- The value of your property is increased.
- The gates are aesthetically pleasing and provide additional visual appeal.
- Safety for your workforce and your equipment.
- The ultimate in expediency during unpleasant weather.
- Customization options. Your gates can slide side to side or up, swing open or recede to the side.
- Your gate can be protected with a password. You also have the option to install a camera to view those who seek entrance or are loitering at the gate.
- Automatic gates are a one-time investment that will last for years.
- Since so many options exist for personalization, your gate system can be very affordable and easily fit within your budget.
The professionals at Automated Gate Services can help you determine your specific goals in protecting your property and design a gate that meets all your requirements. Call us at (888) 428-3711 for answers to your questions about site protection and to schedule one of our certified automated gate system designers to visit your business and complete a site evaluation. We look forward to providing remote gate installation service & repair in Perris.
Automated Gate Services, Inc., has what you need to help you with your automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in San Bernardino County.
Like many mechanical objects, automated gates and doors respond well to regular maintenance programs. Regular maintenance takes care of things like lubrication, checking supports, and testing response to wireless commands. Check-up visits can often catch problems before they get started so that they don’t become emergency calls. Preventative maintenance can go a long way toward keeping all users happy.
Depending upon the type of gate or door you are using, the needed frequency might vary. If the gate is used primarily by family, then it might not be opened and closed as often as one for an industrial complex, and will therefore have less wear and tear upon it. Therefore we offer several levels of maintenance, ranging from monthly to annual.
Call Automated Gate Services, Inc., at (888)428-3711 for your automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in San Bernardino County. We are never more than a phone call away if you need assistance with your gate or door. However, you can also schedule regular maintenance programs that will take care of routine items, and that can sometimes catch repairs before they become emergencies. Either way, we value you, our customer, and make it our goal to provide the services you need, when you need them.
Once you have decided to add an automatic gate to your driveway, the next step that comes to mind will be, how do you know what kind to install? What should it look like? What features do you want? These questions and more can be answered by experts with automatic gate operators installation service & repair in Orange county.
There are many different types of automated gates. Here are a few options:
- Automated slide gates move on wheels from one side of the driveway to the other, like the way automatic doors work at a store entrance. You must have ample room on each side of the driveway for this gate to work well. There are varying styles of slide gates, too. They include “v”-track, rear pipe track and cantilever.
- Swing gates open and close like a door operates and can open outward or inward. There are primarily two options for swing gates – single and double. Singles function like a door and double works like French doors.
- A barrier gate looks like what you see at toll booths or in a parking garage, with an arm that blocks vehicle passage. While not terribly attractive, barrier gates work well to control traffic.
- Vertical pivot gates function like barrier gates but are actual gates instead of just an arm. The gate rises and falls to allow vehicles to pass.
- Vertical lift gates are almost always used in commercial applications, primarily due to excessive cost. This gate raises and lowers to allow passage and offers tremendous security.
When you decide to add a gate operator to your property, let the team at Automated Gate Services help you select the best type for your needs. Call us at (888) 428-3711 to schedule an appointment to discuss our automatic gate operators installation service & repair in Orange county.
Results Per Page: