Get the Most Bang for Your Buck with Automatic Gate Hardware & Accessories Installation Service & Repair in Moreno Valley
Are you looking for a specialized company that offers automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service and repair in Moreno Valley? Automated Gate Services, Inc., is ready to help you with all of your needs. Whether you need an annual or semi-annual tune-up, or you want monthly or quarterly service, our technicians have you covered for everything from keyless entry systems to security systems to enhance the effectiveness of your gates.
When you choose us, either for service on an as-needed basis or for regular preventative maintenance, you can expect a variety of benefits. Here are just a few that come with preventative maintenance:
- Fast, easy installation of compatible accessories and hardware for your gate systems
- We save the makes and models of your gates to a database for easy reordering of parts in case you need items replaced or upgraded on your gates.
- Our technicians can provide you with in-depth reports at every inspection, so you can be aware of small problems before they can become large ones. These reports also come with recommendations for repairs, so you’re not left high and dry in the event of defects or damage to your gate systems.
- 24/7 priority scheduling and emergency service
- We have four decades of experience with gated and keyless entry systems, and our team knows the ins and outs of all kinds of automatic gates so that you can benefit from increased security and reliability from experts.
You may be wondering, “What’s the best frequency for gate maintenance?” The truth is, the answer to that depends on the frequency with which your gates are used. For example, if a single family primarily uses your automatic gate, you can expect less wear and tear than you might find in a commercial facility or industrial complex. That is why we offer several levels of maintenance that are catered to the amount of use that your gates get.
When you want automated gate automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service and repair in Moreno Valley to keep your gate systems secure, you can count on the pros at Automated Gate Services, Inc. to get the job done right. For more information on the services that we offer, or to sign up for one of our preventative maintenance agreements, call our team today at (888) 428-3711.
Are you looking for high-quality crash gate and surveillance installation service and repair and Apple Valley? Automated Gate Services, Inc. has been working in the Southern California region for almost 40 years. Since 1980, our professional services have worked to maintain gate and surveillance systems all across the area, and we are well-equipped to handle your gates and monitoring equipment to optimize your traffic flow and perimeter security.
Crash gates are a great preventative measure for commercial facilities to help direct vehicles and other types of traffic securely. Whether you deal with a lot of semi trucks or tractor rigs, or you have plenty of traffic from employees coming to and from work at all hours, crash gates are an effective way to direct traffic to the appropriate locations for their vehicles.
There are several types of crash gates to direct traffic and secure restricted areas, including:
- Active barriers which are highly effective for access control and security, especially hazards from vehicles.
- Quick deploy barriers high-end temporary security that can be implemented quickly and easily.
- Fixed bollards permanent installations meant to regulate traffic at crossings and classified areas.
- Retractable bollards which best suit areas with variable traffic needs since they can be raised and lowered to accommodate expected traffic flow.
Surveillance is another vital aspect of ensuring the safety of your employees and assets, and Automated Gate Services, Inc., offers that too. Whether you want a new IP system installed or need an analog system updated to HD over coax, we can ensure that you have the networking, storage, and devices you need up to date and ready to monitor your facilities. Our team can also handle other surveillance services, including:
- License plate recognition cameras
- Remote video monitoring from any mobile device, computer, or another platform with internet access
- Customized hard drive and input sizes to accommodate footage capture and storage requirements
- Analog systems upgraded to HD surveillance
- Installation and maintenance of specialty surveillance camera lenses
- IP surveillance systems for HOA gates, pools, offices, hospitals, hotels, and more
When you’re ready for the best in crash gate and surveillance installation service and repair in Apple Valley, Automated Gate Services, Inc. is prepared to bring you the security and stability that you need to optimize traffic flow and secure restricted areas for your private, military, or commercial facility. For more information on the services that we offer, or to get an estimate for your crash gate or surveillance system needs, give our friendly team a call today at (888) 428-3711.
Are you looking for reliable automated gate preventative maintenance agreements in Los Angeles that make it worth it to sign up? Automated Gate Services, Inc. has your back. We offer a variety of options for your preventative maintenance needs as well as comprehensive service, repair, and replacement to keep small problems from turning into costly, large-scale maintenance. Our program aims to mitigate the need for unexpected service calls by bringing you regular service that fits your budget.
When you choose us for your preventative maintenance agreement (PMA), you can expect regular service that covers all of your gate systems. We also give you a variety of other benefits for signing up with us, including:
- Priority scheduling
- Part damage detection
- Comprehensive testing of all gated entry access and control equipment during regularly-scheduled maintenance
- A database of manufacturer brands, models, and serial numbers to expedite parts orders when you need repairs
- Each maintenance service provides a full report for maximum transparency
If you are a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly PMA customer, you can enjoy these features with your agreement:
- Discounts on remote programming services
- Emergency service membership
- Priority scheduling for emergency service
- Free technical support over the phone
- Service interval scheduling options tailor-made for you
Our PMAs come with a variety of service intervals to fit your needs: monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual.
When you are ready for the best in automated gate preventative maintenance agreements in Los Angeles, Automated Gate Services, Inc. has you covered. For more information on our preventative maintenance agreements or how a PMA can benefit your commercial facility, give our experts a call today at (888) 428-3711, and we are more than happy to fill you in on the details.
Results Per Page: