Are you considering ways to minimize trespassing and maximizing perimeter or restricted area security? When you need Anti-Terrorism gates for perimeter security and restricted areas, Automated Gate Services, Inc. is here to offer a wide variety of solutions for your security needs. We have almost 40 years of experience in handling perimeter security measures, among many other systems, and we are more than happy to assist you in securing your facility.
We endeavor to provide you with the utmost in safety and peace of mind when it comes to preventing trespassing. You can find a variety of security solutions for your commercial or industrial property, including barriers and bollards. Both security options are crash-test certified and built to last.
Barriers come in a variety of forms. Two of the most effective for mitigating vehicular hazards include:
- Active barriers, which are designed to stand up to potential vehicle collisions
- Quick deploy barriers, which are a potent temporary anti-ramming measure that is fast and convenient for security purposes.
Bollards can also offer protection from vehicular hazards while also regulating and restricting traffic in certain areas on your property. Types of bollards include:
- Retractable bollards, prized for their flexibility, which is especially helpful in areas with highly variable traffic flow.
- Fixed bollards, which are a permanent fixture for regulating traffic in crossings and classified areas
- Removable bollards, which can serve a purpose similar to retractable bollards but are especially useful in locations that would make wiring retractable bollards difficult.
Whether you operate a warehouse complex, distribution center, government facility, or another commercial or industrial entity that requires Anti-Terrorism gates for perimeter and restricted area security, the experts at Automated Gate Services, Inc. are ready to help you every step of the way. For more information on our Anti-Terrorism gate installation offerings, give our team a call today at (888) 428-3711 to schedule your on-site consultation.