Those searching for automatic gate telephone entry system installation, service and repair in Orange County have a great deal of homework ahead. There are many different systems with levels of capability and complexity to suit almost any business or residence.
Here’s a great way to sort it all out: start with needs.
- What does the business or residence need the system to do?
- How many people will use this system?
- What level of security is required?
The answers to these questions will narrow the options and make decision making easier.
Telephone systems are incredibly powerful and flexible, allowing visitors to speak directly with an office or resident in the building to gain entry or allowing for many different visitors to each have a unique access code. Considering basic needs first will help define the system requirements for an installation.
Thereafter, there are many options to consider. For example,
- Does the entry point require a directory, and should that be digital or on paper (or both)?
- Does it require an automatic hold-open, to ensure that the gate remains open during certain hours?
- What about email notifications that give management or security real-time information on the use of the gate?
Many systems also offer an intercom function, allowing visitors to communicate with a doorman, concierge or security officer. Features like this will likely be determined by existing resources.
- Is there a doorman, concierge or security office at the building? What hours do they operate? Can they field calls during business hours? What about at night?
There are also technical issues to consider, such as whether the unit will be programmed on-site, or whether remote programming is required.
No matter what the needs and the size of the system, it is important to get solid guidance on product selection and installation from a professional company that has done this work for years. If the answers to these questions aren’t coming easily to you, a veteran installer can save a great deal of time and money, offering recommendations based on experience. This company can also be invaluable when it comes to maintenance, service and repairs.
Automated Gate Services Inc. has offered automatic gate telephone entry system installation, service and repair in Orange County for three decades, helping thousands of customers choose and install the right system. To speak with an experienced professional, please call (888) 428-3711.