UNDERGROUND SWING GATE OPERATOR
Invisible Solution for Ornamental Swing Gates
The Frog Residential Underground Swing Gate Operator is ideal for ornamental swing gates. Installed below grade in a waterproof casing, and protected by a steel access plate that is flush with the driveway surface, it provides an invisible solution.
The Frog offers all the advanced features you demand:
- LiftMaster¨ Security+ 2.0ª radio technology 2x the range of standard remotes
- On-board receiver provides a single remote solution for gate and garage access
- Ultra-reliable, maintenance-free direct gear drive system; watertight motor provides unmatched reliability and quiet operation
- 24V DC motor with soft stop moves a 11.5 ft. gate up to 1,770 lbs.
- Adjustable speed control moves gate with precision
- Simple manual disconnect for emergency operation
- Timer-to-Close automatically closes the gate after preset time
- For single and dual gate applications
- Power: 120V AC, single phase
- Motor: 24V DC continuous duty
- Accessory power output:
24V AC, 2 amps
- Receiver: Security+ 2.0ª holds 50 transmitters, HomeLink¨ compatible*
- Surge suppression: On high and low voltage inputs
- Operator duty cycle rating:
25 cycles per day
- Gate travel speed: 90-degree opening adjustable in 16-45 seconds
- Temperature specifications:
-4¡F to 131¡F (-20¡C to 55¡C)
3 years for residential applications
*May require an external adapter depending on the make, model and year of your vehicle. Visit www.homelink.com for additional information.
- Cover: Galvanized steel
- In-ground casing: Coated steel
- Operator motor chassis:
- Shipping weight:
FROG 1PKG Master Kit
– Motor assembly, underground casing, key release, control box: 78 lbs.
FROG-S: Secondary Kit
– Motor assembly, underground casing, key release: 62 lbs.
- ETL Listed: ETL-approved and compliant with standards UL-325 for U.S.A. and CSA C22.2 #247 for Canada.
IMPORTANT: To be compliant with UL-325 and industry safety guidelines, qualified secondary entrapment devices such as photo-eyes or sensing edges are required to be installed with this gate operator.
DIR10M: CAME thru-beam photo-eyes, 32.8′ sensing distance, NC contact
DIRL: CAME extruded 16.5″ aluminum photo-eye mounting post with base
DIRZ: CAME photo-eye aluminum alloy impact cover
LD7LP: LiftMaster¨ low-power loop detector
895MAX: LiftMaster¨ 3-button premium Security+ 2.0ª remote control
890MAX: LiftMaster¨ 3-button mini Security+2.0ª remote control
TAC1: LiftMaster¨ telephone entry system
EL25: LiftMaster¨ telephone entry system
BCAT: 3.25 ft. section of zinc coil chain (BX-243C only) Exact length specification for chain required
CGZ: 3.25 ft. Galvanized steel rack
CGZP: 3.25 ft. Polymide and steel rack w/ holes and spacers
CGZS: 3.25 ft. Galvanized steel rack w/ holes and spacers
AF43CH: Security+ 2.0ª receiver
To place your order or for more information, contact your Sales or Customer Care Representative at 800.323.276