Automated Gate Services (AGS) is recognized in Southern California as the leader in design, fabrication, and repair of commercial and residential perimeter security solutions. AGS was founded in 1980 when gate automation was a specialty niche with only a few individuals knowing how to install and service equipment. From its beginning, AGS has operated the business with integrity, professionalism, and hard work. We know success is earned, not given.
To deliver our clients the best solutions available we provide ongoing education and training for our team. Safety training in our shop and work sites is conducted regularly. As new technology is introduced, we make certain our technicians are trained on the installation and maintenance of these products. We are a one stop shop to deliver the right product for each client’s needs for security gate & entry system design fabrication, repair, and maintenance. Our broad range of perimeter security products include:
Crash Rated Products
- Anti-Ram Bollards, Vehicle Denial Bollards, Crash Rated Bollards, Automated Bollards, Wedges, Gate Barriers and Drop Arms
- Perimeter Security, Automatic Gates, Commercial Gates, industrial Gates, Access Controls, AOA Gates, Tire Spikes, Traffic Control Spikes, Call Box, Visitor Access, Telephone Entry Systems, Community Gates and Public Storage Gates
Access Control & Automation
- Gate Motors all types, Turnstiles, Card Access, Fob Readers, Pedestrian Gate Access, HID Reader, RFID, Vehicle Access Reader, Telephone Entry Systems, intercom Entry, Community Management Access Controls
- Community Gates, HOA Gates, Association Gates, Multi-family Gates, ADA Access, Pool Gates and Fencing, Perimeter Gates
Why Choose Automated Gate Services?
- Flexible Solutions – With over 40 years of experience, AGS brings a team of highly skilled technicians, project managers and internal support staff. Our goal is to provide the best security solutions for each customer. When you choose AGS we will be there for you 24/7/365.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise to provide and install only the highest quality products. Because we are a security gate company, we will meet the demanding requirements for any location, provide emergency service and planned maintenance programs.
- Health and Safety – We believe every employee and every customer is entitled to a safe work environment. We have prepared strict safety protocols in our facility to keep everyone healthy and every team member looks for potential hazards in their daily activities. At each job site our technicians and project managers are OSHA trained to uphold strict safety standard and make certain when they leave a site it is clean and free of potential hazards.
Whether it’s a project manager or a technician, our team will communicate clearly with each client and review every project to make certain work is performed properly. When we leave a project you can count on a world class electric security gate system.
Our service areas cover the greater Los Angeles area, Orange County, Riverside and the Inland Empire (Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA) as well as San Diego.
Contact us today to request repair or consultation for a security gate system.