Security Gate & Perimeter Planned Maintenance
Electric gates and access control systems are exposed to the elements as the gate, automation and access controls are outdoors in most cases. Therefore, it is critical to have a qualified gate professional maintain your automated gate quarterly or bi-annually to ensure it is operating safely and efficiently. Our planned maintenance program (PMP) will reduce your overall cost of ownership.
Comprehensive Electric Gate System Maintenance
Our certified AGS technician arrive to your facility for a planned maintenance call and they will perform a full maintenance and assess the entire electric gate system. This includes lubrication of all points of friction, synchronization and modulation of your automation system and present a detailed report for your review. If needed you will receive a list of recommended repairs requiring attention to prevent catastrophic failures. Our PMP maintain a safe application, reduces downtime and your overall cost of ownership. Having peace of mind that your gate is functioning safely and efficiently is well worth the small investment of our PMP.
- A PMP will promote morale of your team, increase the expected life of your equipment and prevent unnecessary repairs due to early detection.
- A PMP will minimize the need for multiple service calls and avoid business interruption due to a system failure.
Automated Gate Services Planned Maintenance Benefits
We provide monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly agreements:
- Remote programming options and service discounts
- Priority scheduling
- Free telephone technical support
- Technicians test all gated entry and access control equipment functions each visit
- Manufacturer’s model and serial numbers are stored in our database to expedite parts needed for repair
- A detailed invoice after each call of the work done
Request a call back or call (888) 428-3711 to join our PMP today and see how you can benefit from ongoing planned maintenance.