There are many kinds of gate access control devices. The type of gate you have will affect the type of automatic gate access control devices in Ontario that you should choose for your property. Automated Gate Services commercial customers will find that designs and access control solutions can be completely customized for their unique needs. Access control systems effectively manage and control access points within large properties or restricted areas of commercial facilities.
Keypads are much more secure than conventional lock and key systems and can easily boost security. They can be programmed for each employee and their access monitored via an electronic database. PIN numbers can be adjusted or deleted instantaneously in person or by remote.
Electronic card readers operate much as keypads do, but rather than entering a code, a card is swiped through a reader. They are also digitally automated and can be altered as required. Problems with a single keycard do not adversely affect other operations. It is important to keep keycards secure.
Transponders work quite well for vehicles that enter and exit your property, as they offer the convenience of not having to leave the auto. They can be mounted to a windshield, headlight or license plate or come in a hanging tag for the rearview mirror.
Areas that require elevated security like military, data or government properties usually have unique access control specifications. Our specialists can assist you in finding the appropriate security options that will work for you.
Contact the pros at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711 to discuss your requirements for automatic gate access control devices in Ontario. We will be happy to meet with you to talk about your specifications for controlled access to your property.
Automated Gate Services offers a wide variety of equipment options to ensure the security of your residential or commercial property, no matter what its size or scope. Our technicians have the skill and experience to tackle professional installation, repair and upgrades of all types of surveillance systems, including:
- License plate recognition cameras – Surveillance cameras that are specially designed to depict the numbers and letters on a license plate, whether vehicles are still or are in motion.
- Specialty lenses – We offer camera lenses that can operate in varying conditions: indoor or outdoor, weather-resistant, high-definition for greater detail, etc., so that you get the clearest possible picture of what you film.
- Monitoring from anywhere at any time – Provided there is an internet connection, you can keep tabs on video via an app, tablet, laptop or desktop from any location at any hour of the day.
- Modernize older analog surveillance systems – Upgrade to high resolution HD surveillance for greater quality and recognition capability.
- Customize hard drive size and number of video inputs according to the number of cameras you want or need.
Whether you require security, traffic control or privacy, we provide solutions with state-of-the-art equipment, qualified installation and affordable choices for every need. Our technicians are available to install, restore or maintain all your apparatus and are available 24/7 for emergency situations.
Contact the knowledgeable team at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711 to discuss your goals for surveillance systems, whether you have residential property that you want to remain private or for an extensive commercial area where you need to keep tabs on who enters and leaves the property. We also offer additional access control devices such as electric gates to enhance the security of your home or business.
There are a variety of surveillance systems installed and serviced by the professional technicians at Automated Gate Services. If you need additional security at your home, we are prepared to help you with the latest state-of-the-art monitoring system. For businesses of all sizes and in every industry, we offer these benefits:
- IP Surveillance for Monitoring HOA Entry/Exit Gates and Pool Areas – For added security for residents and guests and the safety of everyone in the community, we are proud to provide observation equipment to keep track of who comes in and leaves these areas on a regular basis.
- IP Surveillance for Office Buildings, Large or Small – Particularly for some companies, it is important to know where customers and employees are at all times and bring attention to individuals who are not where they are supposed to be. Our security systems can be adapted for all industry specifications.
- IP surveillance for Hospitals, Hotels & Convention Centers – Ensure that only the appropriate people are in restricted locations and monitor everyone in common areas for the utmost in safety for visitors, employees and guests.
Our commitment to quality products, services and personnel make our company a top provider of superior gate services throughout California. Contact the experienced team at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711 to inquire about the kind of IP surveillance systems installed and serviced that will work best for your circumstances. We will be happy to schedule a consultation at your location or in our office. We guarantee your satisfaction. After all, we have been in business for more than 38 years and have thousands of customers who rely on us again and again for their gate requirements.
As 2018 comes to an end, Automated Gate Services would like to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for allowing us the opportunity to serve you! We hope you have had a wonderful year and we look forward to providing our customers with quality and reliable service in 2019. Below you will find our upcoming schedule listed for the Christmas season. The staff at Automated Gate Services, wishes you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Our Offices will be closed on
- Monday, December 24th
- Tuesday, December 25th
- Wednesday, December 26th
- Monday, December 31st
- Tuesday, January 1st
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14”
Automated Gate Services, Inc., has the necessary equipment and qualified technicians for effective barrier gate installation service & repair in Moreno Valley. There are a variety of different barrier gates. Some are a simple bar that tells people or vehicles in a line to stop and wait for the area to clear before proceeding and others have a strong, industrial gate that limits access. No matter what the type of gate may be, you need a gate that functions properly. Regular maintenance service can minimize repairs – but we can take care of those, too.
Barrier gates are often integrated with other security measures, like telephone entry systems, cameras or keycard security systems for maximum efficiency. There are many factors that may cause a gate to stop working, depending upon its location, how much it is used and how often it is serviced. For example, outdoor gates can be affected by weather conditions, and a gate that has a high traffic volume may wear out prematurely. When a gate becomes defective or begins developing signs of wear, a gate technician should be called to address the problem.
The professionals at Automated Gate Services, Inc., have years of experience and are ready to handle your barrier gate installation service & repair in Moreno Valley. Contact us at (888) 428-3711 for additional information. Our technicians have wide-reaching knowledge of gate applications and can easily familiarize themselves to your gate needs. We realize that when a security gate is at optimal function that it provides the security you need and want. Therefore, we strive to be available as soon as possible to make necessary repairs or take care of other concerns you may have.
For long-lasting and effortless automatic gate operation, your hardware and accessories must be installed and properly maintained. Automated Gate Services, Inc., can help you choose automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in Anaheim. Even if you currently have an automatic gate, we can evaluate your needs to ensure that they function effectively with your current equipment.The appropriate hardware and accessories meet the requirements of your business in the best way possible. If you have bulky, hefty gates then you need heavy-duty gate operators. If many people must pass through your gate quickly, biometric or electronic scanners can carry out speedy passage for personnel with the necessary identification. If your gate directs the flow of traffic, then a basic barrier arm with a ticket machine may work. An accessory that contains a digital camera may be suitable for an area where you want to track who enters and leaves your facility. There are numerous options from many different manufacturers. Rather than spending your energy and money via time-consuming trial and error, work with our knowledgeable, friendly staff to ensure that the job gets done right the first time.No matter what your entry requirements may be, Automated Gate Services, Inc., is available to assist you. Contact a member of our team at (888) 428-3711 and get help with your automatic gate hardware and accessories installation service & repair in Anaheim. We realize that your gate, whether it is a delivery dock or a statement-making front entryway, is important to any business. We know that gates are meant to easily facilitate company operations, regardless of the type of business you have. Trust us with your gate accessibility needs and contact us today!
Automated Gate Services, Inc., is pleased to offer automatic gate operators installation service & repair in Tustin. No matter how effective the gate may be, it is only as consistent as the operator. Our team is committed to bringing you the best automatic gate operators and access controls, as well as to providing professionals to install and maintain this specialized equipment.
There are many different types of modern gate operators. These devices or mechanisms open and close the gate and can vary widely depending on the style gate you have. This may mean the track or arm that controls the opening and closing of the gate, or it can mean the equipment that tells the gate to operate. Both are crucial to the smooth operation of all gates – whether it is an arm that guides traffic or a maximum- security gate that means business. Working with a qualified installation company ensures that your gate operator is suited to power the kind of gate you have, regarding capacity, function and power.
The experienced technicians at Automated Gate Services, Inc., have the skill and knowledge when it comes to automatic gate operators installation service & repair in Tustin. Call us at (888) 428-3711 for additional information. We install new systems and troubleshoot and repair existing structures. Keep in mind that while it is important to have your gate installed correctly, you will also require ongoing maintenance to keep your gate functioning properly and avoid expensive repairs or replacement in the future. Proper maintenance and an occasional repair should keep your gate operating smoothly for a long time.
We’ve Been Featured in a newsletter!
Have you thought about adding protective measures to your business property? Security cameras and patrolmen are certainly helpful, but it may be that commercial electric gate installation service & repair in Murrieta is just what you need to ensure that your property is protected at all times. Automatic gates have many benefits over traditional manually-operated gate systems and they work well with all property and business sizes.
- They are highly customizable. You can choose your design and color and locking mechanism to match the exterior of your business and the surrounding landscape.
- Automated gates improve security and safety for your facilities, employees and your property by deterring unauthorized individuals from accessing your business when they should not be there.
- Manual gates require staff to control access. Electric gates can be operated remotely. Some even utilize solar power.
- Installation is simple and straightforward. There are options for all size properties and all types of gates.
- The majority of automatic gates are made from aluminum or stainless steel, which are virtually impervious to weather problems and other destruction.
- Automatic gates increase the value of your property because of the added security and enhanced curb appeal of your business within the community. Should you ever decide to sell, you can charge a higher price.
- Your insurance company may offer a discount because of your electric gate system since there is an extra layer of protection.
If you are interested in commercial electric gate installation service & repair in Murrieta, call the experts in the field at Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss the variety of gate options that you have for protecting your business and your property.
You can increase the security on your property with almost any type of gate system. However, there are many different types available and it can be difficult to choose which one will work best for your needs. Manual gates are functional but require some extra effort to open and close them. Wired automatic gates offer added convenience but can be pricey when you have a large property. Solar powered automated gate installation service & repair in Mira Loma is another option for you.
Solar gates are highly convenient and practical and can be placed almost anywhere. They operate just like wired gates with an added solar power source that can be applied to almost any type automatic gate, including roll-open and swing-open models. You can select a gate according to your security requirements and fence design and not worry about the power source.
Wattage for your solar gate can range from 10 watts, 12 volts to 20 watts, 24 volts depending on usage. A storage battery is included so that the gate can be operated 24 hours a day. A solar gate is environmentally-friendly and offers lower electricity costs. You may even qualify for a tax credit.
To ensure that a solar gate will work for you, consider the following:
- Does your fence get enough sun to power a solar gate? You need at least 5 hours daily.
- There is some additional maintenance necessary for operation of solar gates. They must remain clean and positioned correctly to take advantage of the sun’s rays.
- How often is the gate used? If the gate is opened and closed more than 10 times a day, you might need a wired gate instead.
Call Automated Gate Services at (888) 428-3711 for additional information on solar powered automated gate installation service & repair in Mira Loma.
Results Per Page: